en

Played the Mut 21 coins bengals | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
rsgoldfast
rsgoldfast Nov 1

Yesterday I began a franchise. Made a HB. Went to the Seahawks. Played the Mut 21 coins bengals. We are up 5 with 40 minutes left. They use their very last time out. They get the ball at their 20. . That the 72 overall bengals proceed to drive down and score at 40 seconds with no timeouts.

The matches just scripted. And that's what makes me mad. If I really got beat by the cpu I would not be mad. But you get overcome by scripts and pre determined plays I can not tell you how often I have had similar occur. I used to play more legit HB where I was not the complete time starter and I would have it where your down two or three and you would literally direct a drive down field and enter the red zone with ample time and two or three timeouts and it takes you out the match and your team runs out the clock without even attempting a field goal costing you a winnable game.

There's a lot of glitches in this game that have already been in the previous 3 games it's so frustrating. The buy Madden nfl 21 coins worst one is if your livelihood player will acquire simulated touches where it doesn't let you play when your men on the area.

That glitch has been around since madden 17 discovered a way to get the ball back 40% of their time or better on kickoffs in Madden 21.