en

I've spoke to moved to OSRS gold | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
rsgoldfast
rsgoldfast Nov 1

From what I have heard, individuals who prefer osrs tend to play with to get the PvP, skill progression, and economy, which albion has in spades. The majority of the quest driven people I've spoke to moved to OSRS gold. If you do love the blend of those two aspects of osrs then sadly there is not much else out there for you.

As time has passed, drops have become more common amongst the player pool only because more time has allowed for them to drop, so it is to be expected. As far as IRL currency worth, I believe it's roughly $0.60/thousand gp although I might be a bit off. There are falls from brand new content worth hundreds of millions to a little more than a billion gp. I just started playing lately and it's been a blast up to now.

Oh shit, I thought they were speaking about OSRS. My bad. Yeah I was referring to OSRS.

Top tier guys can pull 35 million an hour. Newer players have access to content fairly quick to create 3-5 million an hour.

Damn, not something I expected. Even with all of the flack it has, it's still got 40k online players in this moment which sets it slightly below the amount of players currently playing Rust. Really curious what type of numbers it'll pull and as a primarily OSRS participant, I really hope the game will not get inspection bombed by the OSRS players who are still mad with buy runescape mobile gold, potentially scaring off new players.